Grove will carry out improvements such as renewing heating boilers, kitchen units, doors and bathroom suites when they have reached the end of their useful lives.

You need to ask us for permission to put sheds or other structures outside. You also need our permission for modification work inside such as any structural alterations, or changing existing doors, windows, kitchen units, worktops, bathroom suites, wall tiles or kitchen or bathroom vinyl or electrics.

The Association will not withhold permission unreasonably, but we want to make sure that what you do does not cause us problems later, such as having to fix what you have done if you end your tenancy.