Grove has “buildings” insurance to provide insurance cover for the structure of your home. It is your responsibility to provide “contents” insurance cover for what you own.

Home insurance policies vary a lot. You should consider insuring at least against fire, flood and theft. Premiums can be quite low for limited amounts of cover. If you pay a higher premium, you can insure for a larger sum and add for example accidental damage cover. It is worth getting more than one quote.